DreamScar's

Friday, September 02, 2005

How's Work?

mm... should be ok kua. very lazy to type la.

reached the office at about 7.55am, got a punch card and so, go punch card lor. it's so hot as the air-conds are not switched on yet. after a while, the admin manager arrived and asked me to follow him. went up to the office (there are technicians everywhere in the office) and sat on a chair next to his desk while waiting for him to distribute new uniform to some of the technicians, lectured 1-2 of them and firing 1 of them :(.

finally it's my turn to get briefed (mini orientation?). then i was introduced to everyone one-by-one from every department upstairs and downstairs (like i can remember all their names :p) then back to his desk where he'll brief me about the company and also some hr, and he almost lost my punch card.

the director asked him to arrange something for me to do as she'll be in late. but because although i'm admin, in which department will i be in is not confirmed yet. so he didn't know ask me do what. end up he go walk around other departments and ask if anyone needs any help (i think). lucky i didn't have to wait long for something to do :p. i end up helping the reception to arrange statements that needs to be send out. helped her do that until almost lunch time and she started asking her other colleagues what to eat, where to order, etc. was waiting for her to ask me, but she didn't :(.

so i decided to stop helping her :p and go back up to the office. and started thinking should i go home for lunch? luckily my hardworking attitude :p (asking the secretary got what to do) got me an invitation to lunch. so waited for a while and went to lunch with her and 2 other colleagues at USJ 2. my 'pan mee' came last. and for those who know would have guess, end up, the 3 of them will have to wait for me to finish (no chance to enjoy the food).

went back to office, continue waiting for things to do, the director (no time layan me) got me somethings to do until 4 something, finally got the chance to get briefed by her and get my appointment letter. she told me i'll be on training this month, so i will have the chance to work in every department, before she decides what i'm good at and assign me my job scope accordingly. luckily i mention to her during interview that i don't like sales. else she'll assigned me to the 'Tele Sales' position. so she actually told me not to worry as i won't be doing any sales at all. hehe...

sat around until a little after 5 and finally saw few malay girls punch their card to go shopping. so without delaying much, i fast fast go punch my card and go home. if i don't appreciate finish work and leave at 5pm when i have the chance to, i might not have the chance next time :(.

why i can't work in a company where everyone can/will go back at 5pm sharp?? haiii..... and did i mention that the admin manager told me the MD is rather bad temper? and he also hate people to use the handphone in the office. so next time during working hours, no need to call me la. not to mention don't hope to see me online msn until after office hour.

i write until very long hor? no wonder i'm not at all good when it comes to summarize the story in less than 100 words during secondary school. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home