DreamScar's

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sick Already :'(

went to klia on friday to bid bf's friend farewell and i went home feeling sick. feeling cold and hot at the same time. so went to bed right after reaching home with the fan on to the most minimum and away from me. woke up a few times to adjust the fan and i kept dreaming about a lady which i had no idea who is it or what is she doing. weird huh? fever makes a person dream weird things?

woke up next afternoon without feeling any better, took my lunch (no taste one), chatted online for a while and proceed back to bed without fan and with blanket. woke up, take my shower and again, back to bed until 9pm. got up, get ready and went out for dinner and movie
(Flight Plan) at mid valley. siao already, sick still want to go watch movie. and the aircond that night is really extra cold. i came out after the movie feeling numb on my nose and my feet are just sooooo cold.

went home after the movie, took 2 panadols and straight to bed again with the fan switch on to the most minimum and away from me, wearing t-shirt, long pants and a pair of socks. woke up today feeling much better, but after a while, feel my body getting hot again, then better, then hot again. now i'm soo confused have i actually got any better :p. just pray it's not the currently popular dengue fever. else......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home