DreamScar's

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Nokia 6630

yay, finally got myself a Nokia 6630. got it at mid valley for RM1150 and traded in my old samsung for RM280 (thought can get around RM200 only :p). my first feeling when i hold the phone is it's soooo big, compare with my samsung. the phone comes with a 64MB memory card, pc suite software, data cable and a handsfree. been playing with it a little and am satisfied with it. can download games, movies, songs and applications in it. one minor thing i don't like is don't know why dust can go in and stick to the screen inside. wondering is it only mine or everyone else also the same. very irritating leh. anything i can do to keep the dust from getting in? anyway, since it's a symbian phone, there are still things for me to learn about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home